- Most orders for U.S. destinations will be shipped by Priority Mail class via United States Postal Service with tracking information (2-3 business days delivery for U.S. orders shipped by Priority Mail).
- U.S. orders exceeding Priority Mail class boxes will be sent via FedEx/UPS with tracking information.
- All orders for Canadian destinations will be shipped by UPS Standard Service with tracking information, unless another shipping method is specifically requested.
- International orders will be charged actual shipping cost plus the cost of a phytosanitary permit as required and an export paperwork fee. Buyer chooses carrier and speed of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for International orders outside of the US or Canada.
- Physical gift cards will be mailed out via United States Postal Service First Class Regular Mail, as soon as possible. Please contact us if you prefer a different delivery method.
- Peonies are shipped as a dormant bare root between September 15th and October 15th.
- You will be receiving a division, with 3-5 eyes.
- We package our peonies in a peat moss material for shipping.
- All of our tree peonies are grown and shipped on their own root.
- Shipping cost is calculated during checkout and will be as close as possible to our actual cost. Root weights do vary, so we have based our shipping calculator on average weights and box sizes.
- Credit cards will be charged at time of order, all orders must be paid at the time of order to reserve the plants for you.
- Order changes may be made before August with no charge, after August 1st we reserve the right to charge a change fee up to $20 for making an item change on the order.
- Cancelled orders will be charged a processing fee of up to $25.
If you have any more questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 393-6185, Thank you!